Our first 2012 affinity group topic will be programming. This will be a great opportunity for those involved in your chapter’s programming activities to share what’s worked for you, get ideas and ask questions. Our discussion will include the following:
- Successful program ideas – what topics were a big draw?
- Recommended speakers – have you had any great speakers in the past 1-2 years that other chapters may be interested in?
- Timing – what time of day works best for your members (breakfast, lunch, happy hour)?
- Locations – do you rotate to different areas of town or stay with one venue for your meetings?
- Different membership segments – what programs have you developed to serve the needs of new, mid-level and senior professionals?
- Challenges – is your chapter experiencing any programming issues? Ask the other chapter leaders for advice!
Please feel free to forward this on to the most appropriate members of your Chapter board. The more the merrier! Also, please contact Renee Robinson, APR (Renee.Robinson@assurant.com) to let her know if you plan to participate and to receive the call-in information.