February 28, 2013
Although it’s still a work in progress, our 2013 Midwest District Conference (July 24-26) has a new online home: www.prsamdc.com. Check it out, pass it on and make it a favorite. You’ll want to go back for updates!
The Nebraska Chapter is hosting us this year, with a program built around this theme:
The Expanding Role of Public Relations
Perhaps their promo copy is intriguing enough to lure you – With 20 sessions over two days in the heart of Omaha’s downtown district, you won’t want to miss the 2013 Midwest District Conference.
Curious? Take a look…
February 15, 2013
Our first Midwest District affinity call of the year will be Tuesday, 2/19/13 from Noon to 1 p.m. (Central) to discuss Chapter programming. It’s the perfect forum for anyone in your Chapter who is involved in programming for your regular meetings or your professional development programs. The floor is open for discussion of such topics as:
- How do you develop program ideas?
- How do you recruit and select speakers?
- What have been your best programs?
- What have been…well…not so much?
- How do you charge for your programs for members, students and guests?
- How do you promote your programs?
- What follow up (measurement) do you do?
The questions are endless. The conversation is casual. If you or someone in your Chapter wants to join us, send me an email and I’ll reply with the dial-in information: email@example.com.
Talk with you later!
Jim Streed, APR